Information about VA loans for Colorado Residents
• 100% Zero Down Purchase – No money down required
• 100% Cash out Refinance – Pull equity up to 100% of your home’s equity
VA loans are considered by many to be the best loan in the country. A VA mortgage offers very competitive interest rates, no monthly mortgage insurance and no money down(100% financing). Please review the information below to see if you are a candidate for VA financing.
Who Qualifies for a VA Loan?
Spouses of veterans may also be eligible for VA financing if they fit into the guidelines below.
• Spouse of a veteran who died while is service or from a disability resulting from their service
• Spouse of a veteran who is a prisoner of war or missing in action
• Surviving spouse who remarries on or after attaining age 57, and on or after December 16, 2003
(Note: a surviving spouse who remarried before December 16, 2003, and on or after attaining age 57, must have applied no later than December 15, 2004, to establish home loan eligibility. VA must deny applications from surviving spouses who remarried before December 6, 2003 that are received after December 15, 2004.)
NOTE – If you are eligible for VA financing per the criteria above, you may visit the VA portal to see what documentation will be required before applying for the loan with a VA lender (EX: DD214 for active duty).
Request your DD214 or other documentation HERE